Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another Day...

Today we had Kansas weather... windy :) and quick changing! However, I managed to get items! Yay! From www.etsy.com/shop/EskimoKissez.

I think it'll be a gift to my little sister.
Oh yeah, I know, I took photos at night... which is a big no no, but I had to show off! Give me a break! (Please?)

Oh and just wanted to introduce Skillet again! :)
Look how big he is now!
He's not as friendly as he used to be, but that'll make it a lot easier to butcher him (I think).
I got him as an eating bird; I am totally for raising your own food, knowing where it comes from and giving your food the life it deserves... despite me being SO attached to this sucker.
Since I've kicked him out, I've been a lot less attached. But he's so cute!
Here he is, partially pink from eating watermelon and blinking; hence his clear opaque eyes!
And his Light Sussex "sibling" who is just growing in her feathers... and is in the goofy, sort of ugly stage of feathering out *giggles*There he goes, eyeballing a bantam egg. "What the heck is that?!"

That's it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment