Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh My!

It's been such a long time since I've been on here... anyways, Heidi managed to hatch herself some peeps after many terrible hatch rates ;) I told her so. Me on the other hand, still bad luck! lol My French Black Copper Marans and some of her Wheaten Marans! Whee! Fuzzy footies!


BUT I have nine broody hens now... the broody fever has been spread. Running around like insane child trying to figure out what to do. I'm getting nine light sussex chicks from Emily (eminator) and one red sussex chick from her in a few days! Fingers crossed!


By the way, finally sold an item on Etsy! Yay! I was losing home ;) but got a wonderful surprise today! Wee! I'm up to par! I finally realized I've been putting my work behind, need to get off up my butt and DO WORK! So will be back! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment