Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Almost Existent Accident


So while scurrying home today, I almost got in an auto collision. The person was suppose to stop (I was at fault for not paying closer attention, I think) and didn't. I actually was going and the person pretty much hit the gas pedal. Lucky me and my father's ability to yell at me every time I was learning how to drive (it was painful!) I quickly maneuvered around the car and passed the sign (which I almost hit as well). Talk about a close call!

Anyways, these are still some of Sweet Chick's chicks... they're Buff Orpington X French Black Copper Marans. I am hoping these would produce "purple" eggs, but that's me. Who knows, they look pretty neat, I'm anxious to see what they will look like as adults. I know FBCMs aren't very pretty (I don't think they are) but I love the golden orbs that BOs turn into!




So onto my next topic... when I was a child, a pair of scissors and a piece of paper were my friend. I thought about this the other day, of days gone by. Something only my sister and I and even my mother and father probably remember. I don't think I've told anyone. I would cut things out and play with them. Into high school, I got into it again, but stopped. I have always loved cutting paper and thought about doing something with it, but never thought it was anything special. I recently found someone on etsy who cuts stuff... from paper. It is so talented and she is Asian. It makes me think, maybe Asians have a thing with paper? Origami? Paper cutting and folding? Hey, I'm trying :)

Meh. I will fix the pictures. Just look up :) That's swipka's work. Beautiful, isn't it? Any who, I am doing college paperwork, so I will get back later to tell more stories and add more blogginess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment