Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alaska Peepers!

I just wanted to show off... PoultryPeeps in Alaska's new peepers! Are they not cute? My eggs shipped to her and the product? Peeps!

It seems shipped eggs have a lot of variation in hatch rate. Please note that sometimes hatch rates may be low. At times, the shipment/travel can cause a lot of issues, as well as your incubator (temperature fluctuations, breaking down, etc.). I just know that I still continue to try :) I have yet to have a high hatch rate (above 10-20%) but have had a few people with high hatch rates on my eggs as well as a few low ones. I'm thinking about giving half-priced eggs to those who have less than 50% hatch rates, since I know how disappointed I am when my eggs don't hatch.
Anyways, too tired. Will log in later ;) Got more peeper pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment