Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bubble Wrap + Warning Egg Stickers!

So I came home Thursday to find a bag of bubble wrap someone had shipped me! No idea who shipped it, but that was awful nice! I never liked the idea of purchasing 'packaged air,' but after learning that it does best to protect shipped eggs, I now pretty much breathe bubble wrap and plead for it! So to the person who sent me the bubble wrap bundle package ... thanks so much!


Another thing, boyfriend purchased some egg stickers :) It made me giggle!


So besides that, I'm shipping out another package of eggs tomorrow morning. Opal decided she no longer wanted to sit on her eggs (mind you, expensive eggs!) and I had to go wash 'em off and roll them into the incubator.

Need to add more things to my etsy. I suppose I should get a Facebook now! ::shivers::
I'm going to surprise the boyfriend by purchasing some Light Sussex, possible Splash Marans, Black Penedescenca and some more Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. I'd really like some Red Jungle Fowl and some more Silkies as well, maybe more types of Wyandottes and Marans. Oh some Coronation Sussex and Pumpkin Husley Gamebirds would be nice! Need to figure out how much space is left. I can't wait 'til it warms up! Garden time and the future-Orchard shall be set up!

By the way, Elkie got out... again! My bad, bad cow-calf creature :(
Oh and Piper decided (the wyandotte runt chick) I need to cook for him/her too. At least he/she has stop relying on me so much. I use to lie awake at night and hear the little peeper peep. I felt so bad to listen, but I can't find anyone with baby chicks for him/her to hang out with. Hopefully this week...

I guess for now, tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment