Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scurry scurry!

I've been itching to get my etsy shop together. So much materials to work with, but just enough material lackage that I can't really do much until I get those materials. Since I am PayPal/eBay illiterate (more so eBay), it's been really hard to get materials and supplies that I need!

My goal is to put 2-3 items per week :) And to start networking more often!

Anyways, I found this etsian's beautiful work! If I could crochet anything (anything at all!) I would! But all I can do now is drool and oogle over her work! I like her frog and her moose too! Gosh, I just saw her turtle! Haha!

Her site is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/nutsaboutcrochet13

Anyways, I'm currently posting pictures on Flickr - ughh, too many photos. Oh and by the way, Piper now has a beautiful baby sibling! And another one on the way (hopefully more!). We had purchased shipped eggs earlier on in February and here they are! A couple bad temperature fluctuations but still a baby peep! :) I've been calling the new one "Peeper" but I'm hoping it'll change since I think it's a dorky name. Piper keeps pecking on Peeper's toes - he thinks they're mealworms *face plant*

Now let me tell you, taking pictures of chicks is rather complicating and hard. Piper keeps trying to attack the camera and Peeper


Oh and I found someone had abandoned a yellow labrador yesterday. I would have been in such big trouble for bring him home... if he is there today, who knows what I may have to do :(

Just wanted to show you what is soon to come! I always get a lot of veggies and fruits to feed to our birdies! Doesn't it look YUMMY?


Anyways, that's all for now! Keep up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment