Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Holy Mackeral!

Hello there!
So here is the beginning(s) of... the beginning? Something wonderful and unique, I would hope!

First off, I would like to say, "Happy Birthday" to my boyfriend :)
I got him a spill-proof coffee maker set with coffee and filters - the whole shebang! (if you don't have a pot, you obviously can't spill anything... right?)

Hopefully I'll be able to post of all my creations on Etsy, as well as life on the farm and some quirky bits of information I find here and there :)

Preferably, the name of this site littlegreybantam came from a little bantam bird that I accidentally broke and fixed (I'll tell you her story another time). Although it was originally suppose to be littleBLUEbantam, that individual bantam had actually been carried off by an owl and so that is where Ladybird came into my life and made it more enjoyable, much more full of life and happiness and joy (and at times, frantic, exciting and a little annoying! Ha!). So in a sense, I'll add a little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Anyways...

My New Etsy Site to call my own: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HereInSmallTownUSA
And of course, this is one of my first items I posted up there! A pair of rattlesnake rattle earrings hanging off a coyote skull on top of a kitty cat skull! Me-Ow!


Hope you enjoy and hope you stay tune! :) Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment